Workday Enterprise Application Manager
As a Workday Enterprise Application Engineer, you will be responsible for establishing and configuring Workday enterprise applications.
- Hands-on experience with Workday, Netsuite, and Kronos is a must.
- Experience in a technical IS role is a must.
- Hands-on experience with various IT projects from start to completion is a must.
- 1-2 of managerial experience with exposure to design, development and implementation of departmental information systems is expected.
- Responsible for providing training to IT staff and employees, offering support for users, and troubleshooting when issues arise.
- Responsible to perform updates and maintenance to existing applications, data, and computer systems when needed.
April 3, 2021