Wireless Network Engineer
As a Wireless Network Engineer, you will be responsible to design, plan, establish, and optimize wireless networks.
- Hands-on experience with supporting Aruba wireless controllers and access points is a must.
- Hands-on experience with supporting Aruba ClearPass is a must.
- Eexperience with network operations or related work is a must.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco switches is expected.
- Certifications in CCNP, ACMP, ACCP, CWNA, and ITIL are preferred.
- Responsible to develop wireless network infrastructures and make recommendations on systems enhancements for optimization. Lead and supervise teams.
- Responsible to provide technical assessment of requirements and definition from conception to launch.
- Responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining wireless network equipment, network management and security including 802.11 b/g/n/ac standards and industry best practices for implementing high-density WIFI solutions.
- Responsible to provision APs and RAPs.
- Responsible to troubleshoot/fix 802.1x authentication related issues.
- Responsible to troubleshoot problems with Guest Wi-Fi.
- Responsible to execute scheduled changes on Aruba OS 8.X platform.
- Responsible to execute scheduled changes on ClearPass policy manager.
- Responsible to fetch reports from Aruba Airwave and ClearPass Insight.
- Responsible to test bug-fixes in a lab environment.
- Responsible to analyze packet captures including wired and wireless.
April 3, 2021