Web Application Developer
As a Web Application Developer, you will be responsible to create testable and efficient code to design website layout, user interfaces, and webpage plug-ins.
- Hands-on experience in web application development platforms including PHP, MySQL, Node, Python, HTML/CSS, React, Angular, JIRA, and Confluence is a must.
- Hands-on experience on GIT is a must.
- Strong working knowledge on cloud concepts including the use of containers, serverless computing, and CDNs is a must.
- Responsible to create website layout and user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Responsible to integrate data from various backend services and databases for code development.
- Responsible to handle the development and design of web and network applications.
- Responsible to propose designs that are compelling enough for a great user experience.
July 26, 2021