As a Warehouse Coordinator, you will be responsible for the delivery, shipping, and inventory management functions of the warehouse. You are expected to ensure a smooth communication pertaining to the functions of the warehouse.
- Experience in warehousing, shipping, and receiving is a must.
- Responsible to receive and ship products from the inventory.
- Responsible to prepare shipping and receiving documents and mailing labels.
- Responsible to prepare receipts for load delivery.
- Ensure that the orders are filled correctly.
- Responsible to furnish and transfer information about shipments to the other parts of the company.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all RMAs.
- Responsible to check and help load trucks for delivery.
December 18, 2020