As a UI Developer, you will be focused on creating digital software that entices the user into a seamless interaction between human and computer.
- Experience in Cross-Platform UI Development is a must.
- Experience in App UI Development on Mac and Windows with Electron is a must.
- Experience with Electron, NodeJS, .Net UI development is expected.
- Experience with Angular, UI Unit Testing, and Automation is expected.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI Development is expected.
- Detailed experience with coding and the ability to troubleshoot and analyse desktop UI and Web.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize code for the best possible outcome are expected.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces is expected.
- Experience with color and theme management and selection is preferred.
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to Assess user experience.
- Enhance user experience by creating beautiful, intuitive, and seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company.
- Code to develop the aesthetics implemented within product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts.
- Develop overall concepts for improving the user experience ensuring all interactions are intuitive and convenient for customers.
- Collaborate with senior leadership, systems engineers, marketing and product specialists, back-end web developers, and programmers to improve usability.
August 22, 2020