Tier II Technical Support
The Technical Support Engineer II will work directly with clients to solve a variety of problems across our suite of enterprise software applications to join with our client team of skilled support engineers at our rapidly growing Hyderabad Center of Excellence. In this role, you will provide the second line of support to our customers, partners and consultants – collaborating closely with our worldwide client success and engineering teams to rapidly resolve software issues and quickly address customer requests. The role will give you exposure to build their communications, customer services and technical skills and the ability to learn a wide range of technologies related to enterprise grade software applications in a B2B setting.
- Experience in SQL Server , MS SQL, Windows or Unix OS, IIS, Tomcat or WebLogic is a must.
- Experience in HTML and CSS is preferred.
- Experience with application servers such as IIS, Tomcat or WebLogic is preferred.
- Provide assistance to customers, partners and other team members on the usage of our products through various channels: email, phone, chat and support portal.
- Be a client advocate!
- Leverage the existing product documentation and self-service repository to answer client inquiries
- Record the reported issues, identify defects, and work with clients to fully understand reported problems and provide work arounds.
- Assist in isolating source of issues which may include working with integrations to other applications, clients local environment/infrastructure or our hosted environments.
- Participate in status calls with clients and other team members.
- Troubleshoot issues through reproducing the problem and determine resolution and perform root cause analysis.