Technical Project Manager
As a Technical Project Manager, you are responsible for providing project planning and management for established initiatives within the client organization.
- Hands-on experience on Java/J2EE/Microservices based architecture is a must.
- Strong working knowledge on the quality processes in SDLC is a must.
- Good communication and presentation skills to manage the internal & external stakeholders are a must.
- Good analytical and logical skills are a must.
- PMP certification is preferred.
- Responsible to ensure that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget.
- Responsible for project estimations, planning, and execution.
- Responsible for the end to end implementation of the project delivery.
- Responsible to manage the internal & external stakeholders.
July 23, 2021