Technical Consultant- Data Migration
As a part of our latest transformation, we are searching for who is ready for a Technical Consultant Business Intelligence/Reporting the next level of responsibility as we build out our Centre of Excellence in Hyderabad. You will be responsible for the successful completion of assigned client implementation project activities of Mitratech robust and comprehensive enterprise software. These implementation project activities include configuration of software, testing, and go-live support for client. As a Business Analyst, you will work under the direction of the Engagement Project Manager and Senior Business Analyst.
- Experience in Data Migration, Data Analytics, Data Mining, SSAS, and MS SQL is a must.
- Experience working on the platforms of Java and J2EE is a must.
- Primarily responsible for Data Migrations from client’s legacy systems to Mitratech’s products on Oracle and/or SQL Server database platform.
- Work on back-end of applications.
- Responsible for technical/requirement review, scripting, development, and unit testing effort.
- Responsible for building integrations between Mitratech product and third party systems.
- Translate functional specifications into technical specifications to be used by Developers (onshore or offshore).
- Work with Business Analysts and Project Managers to address technical gaps in the functional specifications.
- Participate in customization design sessions with the Technical Services Manager.
- Meet regularly with the project team to get periodic task updates.
- Ensure internal systems, plans, and documentation are updated and maintained.
- Assist with in-house testing, training, and administration on a need basis.
- Work independently with clients to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems for onsite or remote investigation and diagnostics.
- Responsible for Mitratech product’s version upgrades either onsite or remotely.
- Take tasks and responsibilities and improve on delivery timelines, as and when necessary.