As a Systems Analyst, you will be responsible write requirements for new systems, implement them, and monitor their effectiveness.
- Hands-on experience with InfoGenesis, OPERA, Berg, and WSS Web Booking is a must.
- Hands-on experience with Crystal Reports, EZ Pay, and Casino is a must.
- Hands-on experience with Boom 4 is a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Experience working in the hospitality industry is preferrable.
- Responsible to analyze how well the software, hardware, and the wider IT systems fit the business needs of the employer and the client.
- Responsible to write requirements of new systems, implement them, and monitor their effectiveness.
- Responsible to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Responsible to perform risk mitigation and planning.
- Responsible to collaborate with business analysts, project leads, and the IT team to resolve technical issues and ensure that the solutions are viable and consistent.
- Responsible to develop and design process flows, software lifecycle flowcharts that meet customers’ needs and expectations.
January 20, 2021