System Integration Tester
As a System Integration Tester, you will be responsible to ensure software quality across a range of internal and external IT applications and websites.
- Hands-on experience with System Testing, ERP, SCM, and HCM is a must.
- A strong working knowledge on finance and logistics business processes is a must.
- Hands-on experience in the domains of system engineering and system testing is a must.
- A strong understanding on integrations and data flows in third-party systems is a must.
- Hands-on experience with large and complex ERP projects is a must.
- Experience in automation testing is preferrable.
- Responsible for functional testing activities ensuring applications work as expected and issues clearly reported through appropriate channels.
- Responsible for understanding client requirements and creating key test deliverables such as test strategies, plans, scripts, scenarios, and test data.
- Responsible for test estimation, scheduling, requirements traceability, execution and reporting results to various stakeholders.
- Responsible to drive daily stand-up meetings to maximise test effectiveness particularly during execution phase.
- Responsible to identify the regression testing scope and coverage.
- Responsible to develop and maintain close working relationships with developers and business users.
January 20, 2021