As a System Engineer, you will be responsible to install, configure, and test operating systems, application software, and system management tools. You will be a team player in all activities and tasks pertaining to you.
- Good knowledge on the PC hardware is a must.
- Experience working on Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, and Group Policy is expected.
- Working knowledge on Microsoft Office is expected.
- Working knowledge on VMware, Citrix, and Virtual Desk Infrastructure (VDI) is expected.
- Ability to write PowerShell scripts is expected.
- Experience working on SCCM and Application Packaging/Patching is expected.
- Provide advanced technical support desktop, server, and networking issues.
- Ensure that the IT department is properly maintained for upgrades and patches, including, anti-virus, back-ups, and imaging.
- Work towards achieving the highest possible network and infrastructural availability.
- Be a good team player and offer subject matter expertise for both hardware and software concepts.
September 30, 2020