Senior Network Voice Engineer
As a Senior Network Voice Engineer, you will be responsible to design and maintain systems for use in the telecommunications field to manage VoIP (voice over Internet protocol) and telephony systems.
- A strong hands-on experience with protocols and technologies including H323, SIP, RTP, PRI, MGCP, TCP/IP, TCP, UDP, SNMP, BGP, OSPF, DHCP, DNS, IPv4, Telnet, SSH, MPLS, VOIP, POE, etc., is a must.
- A strong experience in the IT Network Engineering domain support is a must.
- Hands-on experience in Tier II, Tier III, Network Infrastructure Implementation and Maintenance is a must.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science & Engineering or a related discipline is a must.
- Hands-on experience in the support and maintenance of Cisco routers and switches running Cisco IOS, Catalyst IOS, and Nexus IOS is a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are a must.
- A certification in specialization in Voice or Collaboration through CCNP is expected.
- A certification in CCNA is preferred.
- Responsible for tasks including designing, installing, operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting voice communication systems.
- Responsible to plan, implement and monitor computer networks.
- Responsible to support and maintain Cisco routers and switches.
- Responsible to read and comprehend monitoring reports.
- Responsible to manage enterprise VoIP and Unified Communications Systems.
- Expected to work weekends and/or off hours as necessary to meet clients’ needs.
February 5, 2021