Senior Network Engineer
As a Senior Network Engineer, you will oversee the workflow, design, and implementation of company’s network infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience in Cisco & Aruba wireless componenets and migration is a must.
- Hands-on experience in Cisco ICE and ClearPass is a must.
- Hands-on experience in Cisco network switches, routers, and Palo Alto firewall installations, including ASA, ISR, and Catalyst platforms is a must.
- Hands-on experience in configuring and troubleshooting of SSL and IPSec VPNs is a must.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of computer networks within the company.
- Responsible to oversee the working efficiency of computer networks.
- Responsible to offer support to resolve issues of internal staff and clients on a need basis.
July 26, 2021