Senior Network Engineer/Architect
As a Senior Network Engineer/Architect, you will be responsible to provide technical expertise, strategic planning, and recommendations to executive management for new technologies and network applications in response to business needs.
- Senior-level hands-on experience in Cisco networking is a must.
- Hands-on experience working with equipment including Catalyst, Nexus, and ASR is a must.
- Senior-level hands-on experience in LAN and WAN network architecture is a must.
- A deep working knowledge on networking technologies including 802.1q, HSRP, OSPF, BGP, NAT, ACLs, IPSEC, and SNMP is a must.
- Senior-level hands-on experience in TCP/IP and routing protocols is a must.
- A deep working knowledge on MPLS, LDP, and VRFs is a must.
- Responsible to evaluate alternative technologies and architectures in relation to the client infrastructure needs.
- Responsible to interface with management and vendors to develop and implement new solutions to meet business requirements.
- Responsible to design and manage the rollout of critical network infrastructures to support products and services, on both a strategic (long term) and tactical (immediate term) level.
- Responsible to pPerform analytical, technical, cost analysis and CAPEX development work in the planning, design, installation and on-going administration and management of core data networks.
- Responsible to ensure that network infrastructure is fully documented and performing as required for internal and customer SLA guarantees and expectations by means of specific metrics and measurements.
- Responsible to provide technical expertise to product development teams to develop new product strategies and enhance existing product sets.
February 5, 2021