Senior .Net Software Developer
Senior .NET Software Developer is responsible for all aspects of the development and delivery of applications. This role will support analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of various Internet-based applications, based on Microsoft stack.
- At least 4 years of experience in software development in Microsoft stack.
- A strong management and leadership experience.
6 years in Software Development using Object-Oriented Languages
- Design, develop and deliver applications to include: architecture design, prototyping of concepts to proof of concept, development of coding standards, design and development of source code and test plans, code and module design, development and testing, application debugging, design and implementation of code that follows efficient design techniques and code development that meets and exceeds the intent of the design of the application.
- Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust solutions.
- Communicate clearly, complex technical designs and solutions in clear, concise and easily readable format by both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Accurately determine, assign, track and manage project task, activity, documentation, and time information.
- Accurately assess the risks associated with each solution design / project.
- Support the development of team members from a professional and technical level .
- Effectively manage multiple priorities of the team of software developers.