Senior .NET FullStack Developer
As a Senior .NET FullStack Developer, you will be responsible to build the SaaS solution that will help revolutionize the single family’s design studio experience and beyond. You will be actively working creating the web applications with right scalable technical stack along with close collaboration of various stakeholders.
- A solid understanding of basic T-SQL syntax and structures is a must.
- A good track record of designing and shipping successful software design experiences is a must.
- Good knowledge on OOP concept in C# is a must.
- Hands on experience in developing WEB APIs and RESTful APIs and experience with micro services architectures is a must.
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in the project and having excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must.
- Hands-on experience with Nuget, Git, Azure DevOps Work Items and Pipelines is expected.
- A bachelor’s degree in design or a related field is preferred.
- Responsible to contribute in design & code reviews for team members.
- Responsible to work in a small Agile team to deliver iterations in the cadences planned towards beginning of sprints.
- Responsible to design and implement exciting enhancements to existing and new web applications and APIs, building integrations with internal and third party designs.
- Responsible to build the application that is performant and scalable.
- Responsible to independently contribute to thought leadership in regards to architecture, design, and development.