Senior Mobile App Test Engineer
As a Senior Mobile App Test Engineer, you are expected to showcase an unwavering passion for excellence in System Software Quality Engineering with proven skills and experience to transform that passion into continuous improvement and consistent excellence in release validation.
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science Engineering or an equivalent discipline is a must.
- Hands-on experience in Mobile Application Testing on Android platform, creating test cases/scenarios based on requirements and mapping them through traceability matrix is a must.
- Strong working knowledge in black box, white box, backend, API, functional, regression, user acceptance, UI, Usability, Cross Platform testing and Client & Server Validations is a must.
- Hands-on experience in API testing is a must.
- Hands-on experience with Rest/Soap and Postman is a must.
- Hands-on experience with Defect Management tools like JIRA/Bugzilla and Test Management tools like Test link/TestRail is a must.
- Good understanding of SDLC, STLC, Agile, behaviour driven development and Scrum models is a must.
- Hands-on experience in executing basic SQL queries is a must.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are a must.
- Strong working nowledge of at least one programming/scripting language (C/C++/Python/Perl/Java/Shell scripting) is expected.
- Responsible to review requirement specifications and create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases.
- Responsible to work closely with the development team by advancing the testing function within the company.
- Responsible to execute test scenarios (functional/UI/API/White box/Integration) and making sure the release goes live with no bugs.
- Responsible to track defects through bug management tools and track the bug progress till closure.
- Responsible liaise with internal teams including developers and product managers to identify system requirements.
- Responsible to track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Responsible to debug Customer Support issues and follow up till closure.
- Responsible to oversee communication with the off-site teams to get the testing activities done.
- Responsible to execute basic SQL queries for database testing and create test data.
- Responsible to work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.