Senior IT Network Engineer/Manager
As a Senior IT Network Engineer you will be responsible for managing organization-wide computer network infrastructure and ensure high availability to all departments of the organization.
- An experience of 8+ years in networking and systems implementations in a distributed environment is a must.
- 3+ years of VMware vSphere experience is a must.
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP, switches, routers, firewalls, VPN technologies, and VOIP is a must.
- 4+ years of leadership experience is expected.
- Experience with multi-vendor Core Solutions for routing, switching, wireless, and VOIP including implementing best practice security controls is expected.
- In depth experience with managing Information Security Programs, including IT Security Strategy and Operations, Security Awareness and Training, IT Security Framework, Compliance and Audit Controls Management, and Data Privacy and IT Risk Management is expected.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced changing environment – multi-tasking, prioritization, and ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner is expected.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across the business is expected.
- Demonstrated ability to change and adapt to meet business requirements is expected.
- Demonstrated experience interfacing/interacting with all levels of business stakeholders is expected.
- Strong project management skills are expected.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Visio is expected.
- Configure, install, and maintain LAN and WAN networking equipment.
- Assist with system configurations and documentation.
- Ensure that primary data center and its associated services are available at all times.
- Assist in documenting designs and policies associated with Data Center Operations.
- Ensure wide scalability and performance through proactive capacity planning, and performance monitoring and tuning.
- Analyze and report system performance.
- Ensure compliance with change control processes and standards, and develop the required documentation.
- Participate in system and network maintenance activities and contribute to the optimization and performance of network systems.
- Provide enterprise recommendations and best practices in the areas of business continuity, high availability, backup & recovery, and data archiving.
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis Reviews on a need basis.
- Proactively work with team members to provide technology recommendations and solutions to management.
- Identify challenges and recommend and implement solutions.
- Perform hardware and software upgrades of installed networking and security equipment.
- Create status reports and executive dashboard updates.
- Manage the IT staff, promote teamwork, mentor and provide growth opportunities for the team members.
September 30, 2020