Senior Cross-Platform Application Developer
As a Senior Cross-Platform Application Developer, you will be responsible to solve complex business problems and be a knowledge expert in technology and application development.
- Fundamental C.S. skills like data structures, algorithms, etc. are a must.
- Strong Object-Oriented skills like OOP, OOA, OOD are a must.
- Expertise with C / C++ / Go, Python, and Node is a must.
- Experience with Cross-Platform Development using C++/Go is expected.
- Experience in software development in MacOS and Windows is expected.
- Experience in at least one RDBMS(PostgreSQL) is expected.
- Experience in Badger DB or similar Key Value stores is expected.
- Ability to create software architecture diagrams to explain complex concepts to non-developers is expected.
- A deep technical subject matter expertise in 3 or more general areas of software development incluing distributed apps, server, DB, security, etc. is expected.
- Professional experience developing distributed applications with C, C#, .Net, Go, Node, etc., is expected.
- Experience or exposure to IPFS is a plus is preferred.
- Architect and write software that solves complex business problems.
- Provide well-articulated and reasoned explanations for when and why to apply software design patterns.
- Leverages skills, knowledge and experience to match the right solution for the problem.
- Tackle technical challenges head-on with a well-defined plan.
- Optimize complex code in distributed environment.
August 18, 2020