AWS/Azure DevOps Engineer
As an AWS/Azure DevOps Engineer, you will be the point of contact for collaboration on infrastructure, Technology Risk Management, and Application Development organizations.
- 7+ years of IT related experience with demonstrated in-depth knowledge, planning and strategic execution of architecture is a must.
- 5+ years of AWS/Azure Cloud environment architecture design, development, implementation and maintenance is a must.
- Knowledge of application deployment and data migration on AWS & Azure for different regions is a must.
- Experience in automating AWS tasks using AWS tools, sdks, cloud formation scripts, Python scripting is a must.
- Proficiency on writing Terraform Modules and Cloud Formation Templates to build the AWS resource with the paradigm of Infrastructure as a Code.
- Experience using RDS, MongoDB, AWS Elasticsearch service, AWS Elasticache, and Redis on EC2 as datastores is expected.
- Experience in software development in MacOS and Windows is expected.
- Extensive experience with AWS services like CloudFront, AWS Organization, SCP Policies, Cloudtrail, DynamoDB, ECR, ECS, Parameter Store, SNS, SES, KMS, Codecommit, Codebuild, and CodePipeline is expected.
- Experience with setting up infrastructure for multiple AWS Accounts under Organizational unit through continuous Delivery is expected.
- Hands on experience with tools like AWS CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, and CodePipeline through Terraform automation or CloudFormation and Gitlab is expected.
- Expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and best practices is expected.
- Experience in Google Suite, AZURE, AWS, SQL Server, Linux/CentOS, VDI, VMware, Gateway is expected.
- A very good understanding of Cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services is expected.
- Experience in AWS Security Groups, VPC, Routing Tables, Subnets, EBS, Cloud Front, EC2, S3, IAM Roles and Policies, Cloud Watch, Lambda, SNS, SQS, SSL Certs, and Auto Scaling Groups is expected.
- Experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies like EC2, RDS, ELB, EBS, EMR, S3, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, etc., to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security is preferred.
- Design and develop enterprise cloud capabilities and solutions for all cloud service types, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Contribute to and support the enterprise cloud strategy, standards, and best practices associated with all aspects of cloud service offerings.
- Provide expert level design and engineering support towards the successful delivery of IT’s cloud project portfolio.
- Contribute towards continual service improvement activities related to the delivery of cloud services.
- Develop and implement internal systems, processes, and best practices to be used by other teams designed to increase productivity.
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment, security, cost effectiveness and high availability in the cloud.
- Create and implement automation in the form of infrastructure as code for cloud platform solutions.
August 20, 2020