Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
As a Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer, you are responsible for introducing processes, tools, and methodologies to balance needs throughout the software development life cycle.
- Hands-on experience in DevOps, Azure, Kubernetes, Terraform, Python, is a must.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge on Azure services including the offerings, pricing, structure, and roadmap is a must.
- Strong working knowledge on Kubernetes and Cloud Provided Services of Azure AKS is a must.
- Strong working knowledge on Cloud Infrastructure tools is a must.
- Strong understanding on cloud, data, and infrastructure security including risk assessment and migration is a must.
- Hands-on experience in continuous integration and delivery on Agile practices is a must.
- Responsible for the infrastructure services for the public cloud.
- Responsible to develop fully-automated pipeline of infrastructure and cloud services.
- Responsible to monitor and manage the existing public cloud orchestration tools to automate infrastructure.
- Responsible to test, build, design, deployment, and ability to maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery process using tools like Jenkins, maven Git, etc.
- Reponsible to act as a subject matter expert to choose from the best tools and technologies that best fit the business needs.
July 26, 2021