Feuji is a nimble and high-growth company headquartered in Dallas, Texas with operations in India and Costa Rica. We offer services in Low-Code Application Development, Quality Engineering, DevOps/CI-CD, Proposal Management, and Strategic Staffing solutions. We are a people- & customer-first organization that believes in offering simple solutions to complex customer issues. Feuji needs a genuinely excited technology anthusiast with a strong learning mindset.
- Experience in a scrum master role is a must.
- Familiarity with software development is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement) is a must.
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP etc.) is a must.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are a must.
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability are a must.
- Outstanding organizational skills are a must.
- Responsible to lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices.
- Responsible to help the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Responsible to lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization.
- Responsible to remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments.
- Responsible to help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework.
- Responsible to help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity.
- Responsible to support the product owner and provide education where needed.