SAP PP Business Analyst
As an SAP PP Business Analyst, you will be responsible to analyze complex business problems and offer solutions using SAP and similar automated systems.
- Experience working in Heavy Equipment or Automotive Manufacturing industries is a must.
- Hands-on experience with PLM (Windchill or TeamCenter) integration is a must.
- A deep knowledge and hands-on experience of Variant Configuration in PP is a must.
- Hands-on experience with PP Master Data aspects including Material, BOM, Routing, and Work Center is a must.
- Experience in RICEFW design and testing, LSMW, and Data Migration is a must.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Hands-on experience with MES integration is expected.
- Hands-on experience with SAP Variant Configuration (SAP LO-VC) is expected.
- Hands-on experience with SAP ECM, workflow, and document management is expected.
- Experience with full life cycle implementations is expected.
- Responsible for MRP, Production Order Scheduling, and controlling the Shop Floor Control in assembly line.
- Responsible to provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Responsible for evaluating, designing and implementing SAP (Systems Applications and Products) software programs for businesses in order to help them manage such areas as inventory, sales, production and marketing within a single program.
- Responsible to serve as the in charge of processing information, monitoring performance tools, administering databases, managing costs, and modifying users as needed.
February 5, 2021