Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist, you will be responsible for executing effective omni-channel marketing campaigns through your marketing and management expertise.
- Experience in Marketing Automation is a must.
- Salesforce certifications including Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Admin are a must.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Experience working with global business organizations and a strong understanding of global business functions is preferrable.
- Responsible to support day-to-day interactions with marketing teams and campaign operation managers.
- Responsible to support the delivery of components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement business and technology solutions.
- Responsible to partner with marketers across multiple brands, external vendors and other key stakeholders to influence, develop and deploy integrated customer engagement journeys.
- Responsible to participate in the identification of business requirements, and offer solution in functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, and defining support procedures.
- Responsible to develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients.
- Responsible to contribute to the development of proposed solution architecture and enablement approach.
- Responsible to gather and document business requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Responsible to make well-informed segmentation and targeting decisions.
- Responsible to tailor communications messages to relevant customer personas at relevant buying cycle.
- Responsible to support preparation of data, segments, email creatives and other configurations.
- Responsible to oversee the development, execution, and testing of campaign workflows.
- Responsible to monitor and troubleshoot manual and automated campaigns and data activities in case of failures, and notify stakeholders of relevant outcomes, fluctuations, and plans.
- Responsible to generate reports and dashboards indicating various performance metrics and KPIs.
- Responsible to work with the client to define process improvements and enable campaign automation to increase campaign efficiency and effectiveness.
- Responsible to manage email deliverability, escalate issues, and work with the email service provider (ESP) to resolve technical issues.
- Responsible to assist with the creation of training material for various processes in marketing operations.
January 20, 2021