- A current bachelor’s/master’s degree in Business, Management or any related field is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Excellent writing, editing and organizational skills are a must.
- Time management and planning skills are a must.
- Proficiency in in MS Office & Excel and Google Suite is a must.
- Ability to stay proactive in handling ambiguity and flourish in a fast-paced environment is expected.
- Responsible to work on recruitment and selection as per company’s requirements.
- Responsible to screen candidates resume and job applications.
- Responsible to post new jobs and increase the recruitment visibility of Feuji by attracting talent through social media platforms like LinkedIn.
- Responsible to work on job portals.
- Responsible to effectively create and maintain candidate database.
- Responsible to interact with the Recruitment Team Lead daily, obtain daily feedback, and keep track of the current requirements in Feuji.
- Responsible to follow-up with the client panel, schedule interviews with the client panel by blocking common available time.
- Responsible to interview and short-list potential candidates during the initial screening (L1 screening).
- Responsible to prepare daily reports and update monthly recruitment target dashboards proactively.
July 2, 2021