QA Automation Engineer
As a QA Automation Engineer, you are responsible to ensure quality throughout platforms. You will work with developers, product owners and other QA Engineers, onshore and offshore, to ensure deliverables are timely and meet expectations.
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science Engineering or any relevant field is a must.
- Hands-on experience in Automation Testing and Selenium with Java is a must.
- Hands-on experience with Test Management tools like Azure Test Plans, JIRA Zephyr is a must.
- Experience using Linux/UNIX and knowledge of common UNIX commands is a must.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of relevant software quality assurance experience is a must.
- A solid understanding of automated testing frameworks is a must.
- Excellent verbal communication and good problem-solving skills are a must.
- Strong experience working with onsite teams and leadership is expected.
- A bachelor’s degree in design or a related field is preferred.
- Responsible to oversee every stage of the product development process.
- Responsible to maintain the quality of code written by other engineers.
- Responsible to explore potential problems and bugs that may exist within a program.
- Responsible to ensure those problems are resolved before the code is pushed to production.
- Responsible for assessing the quality of specifications and technical design documents in order to ensure timely, relevant and meaningful feedback.
- Responsible to oversee planning and implementing strategies for quality management and testing.
July 23, 2021