As a Python Developer, you will be working with a Roomered team and are responsible to develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance, by integrating user elements into the applications. We are seeking someone who is experienced in Python Development and holds an interest in cloud applications and DevOps.
- Experience in Linux, Python3 Asyncio, SaltStack, Cloud Computing, and GIT is a must.
- Willingness to accept ownership and significantly enhance the value of products by gaining an understanding of the business is expected.
- Experience in distributed cloud applications is strongly preferred.
- Good knowledge on 3D visualization fundamentals and related technologies is preferred.
- Work along with the Roomered team on online design service (SaaS), powered by the Cloud Rendering and Data Management Platforms.
- Work towards extending the current capabilities, and support the growth and scalability of the platform, including collaborating across the organization to optimize the cost, and quality of cloud rendering.
- Write server-side application logic, develop backend components, connect application with the third-party web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the Python application.
- Produce clean and efficient code based on specifications.