As a Proposal Coordinator, you will support the Proposal Manager in the organization with administrative tasks related to proactive proposals, responses to RFs, presentations, etc. You will with the proposal support team to ensure each project is adequately staffed. You will be directed by the Proposal Manager in facilitating and executing proposal support functions.
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing and coordinating requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for quotations (RFQs), requests for information (RFIs), proactive proposals, final proposal revisions (FPRs), best and final offers (BAFOs), white papers, and other business development documents and presentations, is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and communicate effectively and efficiently across proposal teams is a must.
- Experience in working on Sharepoint is a must.
- A high proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel is a must.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent is expected.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally, up to 25 percent of the time in a year is expected.
- Responsible to actively serve in the position throughout the proposal development cycle.
- Responsible to work closely with the Proposal Manager and proposal support teams to identify and coordinate proposal operation support and resource requirements.
- Responsible to provide comprehensive resource coordination to the proposal support team.
- Responsible to create and manage the proposal Sharepoint (MS Teams) site and RFPIO project.
- Responsible to support the development of proposal templates, outlines, and schedules.
- Responsible to track inputs from Proposal Writers and Graphic Designers.
- Responsible to coordinate and track proposal production.
- Demonstrate success in contributing to the planning, development, production, and delivery of compliant and winning proposals.
- Responsible for the training and development of the Proposal Contributors on RFPIO and Sharepoint (MS Teams) access, compliance, and posting requirements.
- Responsible to coordinate proposal document reviews including kickoff meetings, the Pink Team, the Red Team, the Gold, etc.
- Responsible to perform a final quality review of all documents by performing a detailed compliance check to ensure the proposal if of high quality and sign off on their production and submission readiness.