Proposal Content Manager
A Proposal Content Manager is an integral member of the team and may be called on to complete assignments, generally under the guidance of the Director, Commercial or Public-Sector Bids and Proposals as needed toJob Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Microsoft Office, KM / Reusable Proposal Content fundamentals, and Content Management Systems
- Experience with virtual support and guiding users to learn and adopt the Content Management System
- Ability to speak in groups and lead discussions
- Ability to create new and update or enhance the existing content such as relevant experiences, capabilities, etc.
- Ensure that the content on internal databases relevant to proposal processes is up to date and can be leveraged for other opportunities.
- Interpret and present data needed for RFP responses by coordinating with multiple departments and ensuring accuracy.
- Participate in proposal team and business development projects and initiatives.
- Manage current Knowledge Management (KM) practices, design new knowledge distribution policies, and encourage the use of new practices.
- Encourage staff and groups to share knowledge effectively and efficiently through recommendations, advisement, assistance, guidance, and formal instruction.
- Interface with third-party staff (e.g., RFPIO) to obtain and implement requirements to meet build, migrate, administer the system.
- Edit curated content to keep it up to date with product releases and updates.
- Contribute to and maintain taxonomy used for tagging content.
August 25, 2020