As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for both product planning and product marketing.
- Experience as a Product Manager, Business Analyst, or Data Analyst is expected.
- Experience in the domains of real-estate and data analytics is expected.
- Demonstrated experience in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Agile Development for consumer and enterprise offerings is expected.
- Responsible for managing the product throughout the product lifecycle.
- Responsible for gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements and defining the product vision.
- Responsible for defining the relevant KPIs that matter most and designing compelling visualizations.
- Responsible for working closely with engineering to deliver winning products.
April 3, 2021