Principal Business Analyst- SAP Sales & Distribution
Principal Business Analyst focuses on the execution of logistics. In this role, you will be part of the Enterprise systems team responsible for analyzing, designing, building, and maintaining our Sales and Distribution applications with focus on shipping process.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience working with SQL queries/procedures is a must.
- Experience working with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is a must.
- 2-3 years of experience in supporting SAP SD (Order to Cash) systems.
- Experience working with SAP IDOCs is preferred.
- A good understanding of supply chain process is preferred.
8 years supporting Enterprise Applications
- Work closely with the end-users and their management to improve processes and workflows.
- Support SAP applications involved in “Order to Cash” process.
- Assist business partners with creating requirements, identifying gaps and formulating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Create Functional Specifications based on business requirements and work with development team to deliver solutions.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business system processes and users, to understand functional impacts regarding configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Support the integration of the next gen systems with the existing Business Application ecosystem (e.g. SAP, Custom .NET applications, SQL server data warehouse etc.).
- Validate software quality and conformance to specifications and business requirements through unit-functional testing; and Identify the root cause of defects.
- Work with the management, project managers, business users, and development teams to scope work and schedule estimates.