Portuguese Contract Administrator
A Contract Administrator plays an important role to ensure and maintain organization-wide regulatory compliance.Job Requirements
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written – 90% Portuguese, 90% English).
- A strong understanding of basic financial accounting terms and concepts.
- Good proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong knowledge on Excel and should be comfortable with the usage of pivots, Vlook ups, and formulae.
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Ablity to prioritize activities and meet deadlines.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate responsiveness and good judgment.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- A High School Diploma is preferred.
- Control and manage end to end of SAP TS Contracts and administrative processes from bid to engagement closure.
- Provide sales support.
- Maintain order entry registers.
- Create and maintain internal process documentation.
- Maintain business and financial contracts.
- Update internal tools and requirements.
- Perform case investigation.
- Seek process improvement areas and work on process standardization.
- Responsible for initial contract creation process and achieve close business partnership opportunities.
- Responsible for cost and revenue recognition.
- Responsible for customer invoicing processes.
- Provide support for Accounts Receivable.
- Ensure and maintain high standards of business controls and processes.
- Attend customer calls for case resolution and follow ups
- Serve as the business focal point regarding order acceptance and invoicing (order management and invoicing experience/competency).
- Responsible for checking the booking package for documents required for meeting order acceptance and partnering with the business on missing items.
August 25, 2020