PeopleSoft Functional Analyst
As a PeopleSoft Functional Analyst, you will be responsible to provide technical support, development, and implentation of client software applications.
- An undergraduate degree in a relavant Computer Science discipline is a must.
- Technical IT application skills are a must.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers is a must.
- Experience leading requirements gathering and Fit-gap sessions is a must.
- Proficiency in PeopleSoft systems is a must.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options is a must.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex documents is a must.
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills are a must.
- Responsible to provide guidance and technical support on system development and implementation for local councils business activities involving financial, fundraising, and/or membership reporting with an emphasis on simplification.
- Responsible to assist local councils by identifying and determining business requirements for applications using knowledge of basic accounting principles/practices (e.g. General ledger) and technical IT application skills to make recommendations for system changes and/or upgrades as applicable.
- Responsible to support council operations related to financials, fundraising, membership, program(s), and leadership and governance.
- Responsible to provide functional and technical support for client software applications used to support council business and/or fundraising operations.
- Responsible to collaborate with team members, cross-functional departments, and stakeholders to develop innovative software solutions for managing business and fundraising challenges.
- Responsible to advice on application functional configurations and collaborates with multiple stakeholders including vendors, cross-functional departments, finance, etc., to ensures software tools meet business functional requirements.
April 2, 2021