PeopleSoft Functional Analyst
As a PeopleSoft Functional Analyst, you will be responsible to offer technical and functional support to client applications in the domains of finance and fundraising.
- IT skills to provide recommendations on system upgrades and changes are a must.
- Basic knowledge on accounting principles and practices is expected.
- Experience in cross-functional communication and working with cross-functional departments is expected.
- Experience in managing vendors and vendor management tools is expected.
- Responsible to provide guidance and technical support on system development and implementation local councils business activities involving financial, fundraising, and membership reporting departments, with an emphasis on the simplification of processes.
- Responsible to assist local councils by identifying and determining business requirements for applications using knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices.
- Responsible to make recommendations for system changes and upgrades, as applicable, with technical IT expertise.
- Responsible to support council operations related to financials, fundraising, membership programs, leadership, and governance.
- Responsible to provide functional and technical support for client software applications to support council businesses and fundraising operations.
- Responsible to collaborate with team members, cross-functional departments, and stakeholders to develop innovative software solutions to manage business and fundraising challenges.
- Responsible to advise on application functional configurations and collaborate with multiple stakeholders including the Finance department, vendors, and other cross functional departments, to ensure that the software tools meet business functional requirements.
December 18, 2020