Palo Alto/Cisco Network Engineer
As a Palo Alto/Cisco Network Engineer, you will be responsible to manage Palo Alto and Cisco networks and networking devices.
- Hands-on experience on Palo Alto firewalls is a must.
- Hands-on experience in Cisco ICE is a must.
- Responsible to assist with configuration of new networking and server equipment at 2 datacenter locations (Garland) and (Waco) along with any other relevant tasks arises to support GCS network activities.
- Responsible to assist with Palo Alto VPN server integration to CISCO ISE, Active Directory and RSA for two factor authentications.
- Responsible to assist with configuration of Palo Alto Firewalls utilizing Panorama.
- Responsible to support the existing network team as necessary.
- Responsible for the administration and management of Palo Alto and Cisco networking devices.
July 26, 2021