Order to Cash- Disputes Management Analyst
As an Order to Cash Disputes Management Analyst, you will be responsible for the delivery of improved productivity, better service, improved control and compliance and the creation of a scalable platform for growth and acquisitions. This will be in the context of a delivery model which is largely centred on a regional of Business Service Centre for Latin America. You will play a key role in this transformation by showing accountability of the in-scope markets processes, support process standardization across markets, and also being a dispute team player during month-end close activities and backlog.
- Intermediate to advance disputes skills are a must.
- Intermediate account receivables analysis skills are a must.
- Basic to intermediate understanding of accounting processes is a must.
- An intermediate-level English proficiency is a must, advanced-level is preferred.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office are a must.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills are a must.
- Responsible to lead a standard WoW across markets for disputes management.
- Responsible to participate in the Disputes Comm Cell.
- Responsible to establish routines with the Commercial and Customer Service teams to follow up on disputes and claims.
- Responsible to hold catch – Up sessions with Supervisors to discuss operational issues, support required and agree short term priorities.
- Responsible for establishing operational priorities and weekly objectives through daily routine of coordination in order to reach the lead and lag KPIs.
- Responsible for the generation of reports/ad hoc information requested.
- Responsible to provide support to the team with operational transactions during an important backlog.
- Responsible to support project implementation related to Disputes Management or TSM.
- Accountable to achieve the targets for disputes and claims generation, according to % defined in My Plan for the current year.
- Responsible for liaising with internal teams to resolve customer queries.
- Responsible to receive invoice and deduction claims to identify activity of the customer.
- Responsible to own and execute accounting processes for disputes/claim activities related to Latam markets.
- Responsible to perform analysis related to claim/disputes reports information in order to support decision making.
- Responsible to proactively identify opportunities for improvement and makes recommendations.
- Responsible to ensure compliance towards effective business controls through review, analysis, and verification.