Office 365 Engineer
As an Office 365 Engineer, you will be responsible for providing value added information to clients for connecting technology, security and the business value of Office 365.
- Hands-on experience with Office 365, and Azure Information Protection is a must.
- Experience in cyber security with hands-on experince with M365/O365 technologies is a must.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in configuring M365 security features including AIP, DLP, ATP, IAM/RBAC, and SIEM is a must.
- Experience with Microsoft Cloud Solutions design and operations is a must.
- Strong knowledge of at least one programming or scripting language (like PowerShell, Python, etc.) is a must.
- Hands-on experience with the implementation of Azure Information Protection is expected.
- Experience in M365 Security Administration/MS-500 or similar is preferred.
- Responsible to drive Office 365 security adoption and lead technical effort to enable Azure Information Protection.
- Responsible to analyze the existing cloud environment and identify areas for improving security posture.
- Responsible to audit and implement automated monitoring of cyber related events.
January 20, 2021