New Product Introduction Engineer-II
As a New Product Introduction Engineer-II, you will be responsible for the transition of new products and processes from engineering to manufacturing and supply chain.
- Experience in manufacturing, manufacturing design, and engineering is a must.
- Experience in manufacturing and production processes is a must.
- A 4-year college degree in Quality Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Technology, or equivalent is a must.
- Experience in the automotive or agricultural equipment manufacturing and production processes is desired.
- Responsible to provide support for customer issues and assist in maintaining the Quality Management System.
- Responsible to organize and facilitate the Quality Improvement Team Meetings in their respective areas.
- Responsible to maintain action registers and charts for the meetings.
- Responsible to perform required audits by completing all necessary inspection procedures including product operation, certification and test procedures, through proper documentation and attestation to qualify for the product shipment regulations.
February 5, 2021