Network Services Administrator
As a Network Services Administrator, you will be primarily responsible for maintaining computer networks and solving network issues.
- Experience in Office 365 components including email fundamentals, email administration, Office 365 troubleshooting is a must.
- Experience with Active Directory, DNS, and Azure is a must.
- Hands-on experience in Active Directory Group Policy, DBS, DHCP, and DFS is a must.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Cloud Services including Microsoft Azure, OneDrive, and Azure files is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows Server and end-point platforms is a must.
- In-depth knowledge on IT Security best practices, remote support tools, and VOIP phone systems is a must.
- Responsible for the installation and configuration of computer networks and systems, identifying and solving network issues.
- Responsible for installing, configuring, troubleshooting, upgrading, and monitoring network equipment such as Cisco switches/routers, Meraki Wireless Access Points, and Fortinet firewalls.
- Responsible to manage infrastructure-related network requests and problems.
- Responsible for supporting customers and employees via email, helpdesk tickets, telephone, and face-to-face interaction.
- Responsible for the administration of Windows Server on various hardware platforms.
April 3, 2021