Network Reliability Engineer
As a Network Reliability Engineer, you are responsible to ensure the reliability of computer networks in the organization.
- Hands-on experience in ICE firewall is a must.
- CCNP certification is a must.
- Hands-on experience in routing, switching, and BGP productions expertise is a must.
- Hands-on experience in automation tools is a must.
- Strong working knowledge on AWS, GCE, and Azure Compute is expected.
- Responsible to measure and automate the reliability of the network to align with service-level objectives, agreements, and goals of the IT organization and business.
- Responsible to build and deploy networks on a DevNetOps pipeline.
- Responsible to automate and handle the network dynamics.
- Responsible to integrate systems.
- Responsible to troubleshoot issues with proactive testing.
- Responsible to align error-budgets and service-level objectives.
- Responsible to automate workflows and measure efficiency.
July 26, 2021