Feuji is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Network Engineer. We value professionals by offering comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and several growth opportunities. Network Engineer is a full-time position with Feuji. We want someone who can start working with us in a short notice period.
- Detailed experience with design, develop and the ability to troubleshoot and analyze modern Web Applications is a must.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces is expected.
- Experience in updating security guidelines (ITSM), conducting security audits, scanning vulnerabilities, and educating employees on security practices is expected.
- Experience in Cloud Infra Setup/Application Servers / Secured data transfers/GIT accounts is expected.
- Knowledge on Docker/Kubernetes / Building pipelines and deployments is preferred.
- Instal and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests, by defining SLAs based on priority of issues.
- Provide technical support across the company (in person or over the phone).
- Set up accounts for new users (Microsoft Office, Active Directory, One Drive).
- Test new technology.
- Work with vendors for new/replacement of hardware and network.
- Ensure high availability of network, work on date patch updates on a regular basis, and publish upcoming outages for maintenance (if any).
- Develop strategies to improve user experience by ensuring that all interactions are intuitive and convenient for customers.
- Collaborate with systems engineers to understand the purpose and requirements and ensure maximum efficiency, thus minimizing rework.
- Maintain hardware and network assets and work with business to get projections of hardware and software requirements.
- Publish weekly and monthly IT service reports.
- Maintain, repair, and replace equipment as necessary.