As a Network Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining and managing computer networks and offer technical support, as needed.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco routing and switching products is a must.
- Experience working on automation tools including Ansible or Jenkins is a must.
- Experience in configurations, deployments, and supporting large enterprise networks is a must.
- A strong knowledge in BGP is a must.
- Experience working on network refreshes on an organization-wide scale is expected.
- Good communication skills are expected.
- Ability to work independently is expected.
- Responsible to function as a technical expert responsible for setting up computer networks, maintaining them, and offering technical support to users, as needed.
- Responsible to perform hands-on installation and maintenance tasks on network components including switches, routers, cables, and other network equipment.
- Responsible to provide support users including staff, clients, customers, and suppliers and troubleshoot any problems that arise.
December 18, 2020