.Net Full Stack Developer III
The .Net Full Stack Developer will be a key resource to build SaaS solutions that help revolutionalize the single family’s design studio experience and beyond. The resource will be actively involved in creating web applications with the scalable technical stack on a close collaboration with several stakeholders.
- A good track record of designing and shipping successful software design experiences in the SaaS world.
- Solid understanding of basic T-SQL syntax and structures.
- A good track record of designing and shipping successful software design experiences.
- Good knowledge on OOP concept in C#.
- Hands on experience in developing WEB APIs and RESTful APIs and experience with micro services architectures.
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in the project and having excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Nuget, Git, Azure DevOps Work Items and Pipelines.
- Contribute in design & code reviews for team members.
- Work in a small agile teams to deliver iterations in the cadences planned towards beginning of sprints.
- Design and implement exciting enhancements to existing and new web applications and APIs, building integrations with internal and 3rd-party systems.
- Build the application that is performant and scalable.
- Independently contribute to building applications, by also providing thought leadership in aspects like the architecture, design, and development of the project.
|Job Category||Multiple opportunities across the US|