Mid-Senior AWS Security Engineer/Architect
As an AWS Security Architect, you will be responsible for all security standards for AWS Cloud Services.
- Certifications in AWS are a must.
- Experience working on incident response is a must.
- Experience on AWS tools and troubleshooting is a must.
- Experience with AWS tools security configuration management is a must.
- Certifications in cybersecurity (CISSP) are expected.
- Responsible to develop and maintain security standards for AWS Cloud Services.
- Responsible for Cloud Security Configuration and Management, rules creation, and configuration.
- Responsible for Security Incident Management as per the reports/alerts received.
- Responsible for end-to-end Vulnerability Management for the cloud infrastructure.
- Responsible for secure provisioning and connectivity.
- Responsible for compliance monitoring and management.
April 3, 2021