Mid-Senior Assessment Analyst/Lead
As an Assessment Lead, you will be responsible to design, commission, manage, and provide assessment expertise to deliver evaluation programmes critical to assuring all aspects of standards.
- Experience in Insider Threat Hunting and Analysis is a must.
- Experience in network and cloud-based penetration testing is a must.
- Experience with tools like Crowdstrike, Graylogs, etc., is a must.
- Hands-on experience in incidence response is a must.
- Experience in SOC/NOC is a must.
- Experience in firewall, network, AWS, and desktop security administration is a must.
- Experience in Data Loss Prevention is a must.
- Responsible to design, lead, and deliver work to evaluate all aspects of standards and assessment quality in regulated qualifications.
- Responsible to provide assessment expertise to the on-going research and evaluation projects concerned with the evaluation of standards and assessment quality.
- Responsible to design and appraise methodologies for the evaluation of standards and assessment quality through the use of evidence.
- Responsible to manage and develop the performance of team members.
April 3, 2021