Microsoft Office Consultant/Global Admin
As a Microsoft Office Consultant, you will be responsible to enable the organization adopt technical solutions across digital strategy, data insights, sales, and business development.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office 365 products including Teams, OneDrive, Exchange, and SharePoint is a must.
- Experience in the migration process of Microsoft Office 365 is a must.
- A in-depth knowledge on Office 365 support technologies including Azure Active Directory, Conditional Access Policies, Active Directory, DirSync, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) is a must.
- Experience with Windows 10 image design and deployment is a must.
- Responsible to assist customers in stabilizing developed solutions using Microsoft methodologies in complex customer environments, in the design and development of integrated solutions using the latest Microsoft products, services and technologies and understanding the relevant application development.
- Responsible to provide technical consulting services to customers.
- Responsible to provide delivery excellence and ensure a high standard of data quality.
- Responsible to support sales team with technical discoveries and presales consulting.
April 2, 2021