Microsoft Dynamics D365 Supply Chain Consultant
As an MS Dynamics Supply Chain Consultant, you will be responsible to implement solutions that anticipate and plan customer connections, manage deals through processing and closing, and accelerate sales team performance using data analytics.
- A good understanding of supply chain and manufacturing processes is a must.
- Hands-on experience on Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O is a must.
- Involve in ERP implementation and support operations as a Functional Consultant.
- Perform full-lifecycle duties for MS Dynamics 365 and related ISV solutions including, project definition, estimation, business requirement analysis, functional & technical design, and quality assurance.
- Identify and recommend product customizations, enhancements, or workarounds to meet customer requirements.
- Develop functional and technical specifications for enhancements and integrations to other business applications.
- Provides Microsoft Dynamics 365 functional and technical implementation expertise.
- Handle D365 Advance warehousing, Trade Logistics & finance modules including Project accounting.
- Coach, train, or be a mentor to newly hired team members.
- Build relationships and develop trust with key stakeholders.