Feuji is a nimble and high-growth company headquartered in Dallas, Texas with operations in India and Costa Rica. We offer services in Low-Code Application Development, Quality Engineering, DevOps/CI-CD, Proposal Management, and Strategic Staffing solutions. We are a people- & customer-first organization that believes in offering simple solutions to complex customer issues.
- Experience in Java 8, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, JPA, REST API, API Security (JWT, OAuth & SSO), SQL, NO SQL (MongoDB or Cassandra), Messaging Framework (Rabbit MQ, JMS, Kafka or other), Caching – (Redis, ehCache or other), Microservices is a must.
- Experience developing code in a fast-paced environment in Java 8/11, Spring Boot, Spring REST, JPA, Hibernate is a must.
- Experience with Agile software development (e.g., SCRUM or KANBAN) in a CI/CD environment is a must.
- Experience in working with REST, SOAP, Micro-services, Docker, Kubernetes and other API backend is a must.
- Experience in designing containerised applications using Docker, Kubernets, minikube is a must.
- Responsible for the design, development, and management of Java-based applications.
- Responsible for delivering high availability and performance.
- Responsible to contribute in all the phases of the development lifecycle.
- Responsible to identify and analyze user requirements.
- Responsible to prioritize, assign, and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle.
- Responsible to develop Java EE applications.
- Responsible to well-designed, efficient code.
- Responsible to review, test, and debug team members’ code.
- Responsible to design database architecture.
- Responsible to schedule product releases with internal teams.
- Responsible to document development phases.
- Responsible to ensure that the applications are secure and up to date.