As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and management of Java-based applications. You role will have exposure to working with cross-functional teams on several areas of Java development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar is a must.
- Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management products like Polarian, PTC, Integrity, and JIRA (with Polarian) is a must.
- 1-3 years of experience in cross-platform Web Development is expected.
- Experience in the Agricultural Sector is preferred.
- Global company experience is preferred.
- Understand and interpret client requirements.
- Identify key application features and work with other IT professionals to define application specifications.
- Design and develop application prototypes based on the client requirements.
- Work with application delivery deadlines by writing high-quality source code.
- Be a good team player in project delivery timelines.
September 30, 2020