As an IT Analyst, you will be responsible to manage systems maintenance, upgrade and install system updates.
- Experience in the IT industry as an IT Analyst or IT Developer for 3-5 years is a must.
- Hands-on experience with PLMs including Windchill in the domains of service publication, aftersales, and SIM is expected.
- Experience in automotive, construction, or agriculture equipment is preferred.
- Experience work in an enterprise organization spanned across global regions is preferred.
- Responsible to manage systems maintenance, upgrade and install updates for better optimization, and perform feature revisions and adjustments based on the end-user experience.
- Responsible to analyze client and business specifications and research a multiple system approach to generate technology solutions.
- Responible to understand business needs, offer solutions, and coordinate with teams to implement solutions.
- Responsible to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
April 2, 2021