IS Security Manager/Lead
As an IS Security Manager/Lead, you will be responsible for the information security of the organization and will act as the first point of contact to resolve security incidents.
- Experience with CIS/NIST frameworks, including endpoint, IPS, firewall, AV, and application security is a must.
- Experience of 5+ years in IT security at the enterprise level is a must.
- Hands-on experience of 5+ years in implementing and managing enterprise security is a must.
- Experience in Microsoft technologies like Active Directory, SQL, database, Windows servers, etc., is preferred.
- Experience with Fortinet-based firewalls, intrusion detection systems, advanced malware protection, NAC, web, and email protection is preferred.
- Responsible for investigating and reporting security hazards, unusal or suspicious cicumstances in the organizational network.
- Responsible to manage the security team assigned to particular shifts and ensure security and data integrrity.
- Responsible to develop and implement security policies, protocols, and procedures.
- Responsible to control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses.
- Responsible to recruit, train, and supervise the network security team.
April 2, 2021