Insider Threat Specialist/Engineer
As an Insider Threat Specialist/Engineer, you will be responsible to analyze information and intelligence and develop research studies and recommendations pertaining to potential security threats to the work.
- Hands-on experience in the domains of cybersecurity, DLP, insider threats, and SIEM is a must.
- Expert-level experience in one or more cyber-forensic investigation tools like FTK, EnCase, F-Response, etc. is a must.
- Expert-level experience in one or more Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) tools like Teramind, NinjaRMM, etc. is a must.
- Responsible to analyze customer activity data to identify current or potential threat-related events, behaviors, and patterns.
- Responsible to coordinate with customers to determine areas of specific interest and concern upon which to focus investigations.
- Responsible to prepare and deliver reports, using metrics and data visualizations, to effectively communicate discoveries to customer.
- Responsible to develop recommendations to address and remediate threat discoveries, and proactive measures to promote a secure customer environment.
- Responsible to establish and secure trust with clients by maintaining privacy, confidentiality, and objectivity for all interactions with the customer and their data.
- Responsible to provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support to customers, for both troubleshooting and usage of the Dtex software platform as needed.
- Responsible to coordinate with engineering resources for Tier 3 support of the Dtex solutions for existing customer deployments as needed.
- Responsible to work with engineering to provide feedback based on personal and customer impressions of Dtex services, reporting bugs and problems encountered in the field, and making recommendations for improvement and new service features.
July 26, 2021